It’s almost spring, which means beaches, day trips and outdoors music festivals. Flash tattoos are the perfect way to accessorize as the days get longer and warmer. If you haven’t tried flash tattoos before, 2015 is a perfect time to get in on the trend. Why do we love them so much? Flash tattoos are temporary, low maintenance and add a little bling to any warm weather activity. They’re great for pairing with a bikini at the beach, adding a little sparkle and fun in the sun. Unlike regular jewelry, they don’t get in the way and are inexpensive enough that you don’t need to worry about losing or damaging them. They also last for a few days, which we’ve found is just the right amount of time for a weekend shore getaway or a weekend concert.
Flash tattoos have been spotted on the beach for the past couple years and are even making their way to designer runways. See a few of our favorite flash tattoos for the season.
- Get in touch with your inner mermaid with some golden scales. We love these flash tattoo designs, spotted at the L Space 2015 fashin show.
- Body chains are in! These add a little aztec charm too. Get the Dakota flash tattoo from The Orchid Boutique for $22.
- You can also step up your beach game with these beautiful golden bracelets. We love the combination of ropes and bangles! Very nautical.
- Not brave enough to get a real tattoo? You can be as daring as you like with some temporary flash tattoos! Get these Child of Wild Tattoos at Revolve Clothing ($30).
- Even beyonce rocks flash tattoos! We say the more the better!